Effective precision irrigation is an important factor in the production of soft fruit crops (both in soil and non-soil substrates).
Applying the correct amounts of water and fertiliser at the correct frequency will improve both yield and quality of produce – with the added benefits of reduced costs and reduced water/fertiliser waste.
Delta-T Devices works closely with some of the world’s leading research institutes to bring the benefits of new technologies to growers. Our research-grade products provide the reliable data required to optimise precision irrigation regimes.
WET KIT and WET-2
- Measures Water content, EC and Temperature
- Measures directly within the root zone
- NEW digital multi-parameter soil sensor
- Ideal solution for SDI-12 system integration
- NEW portable soil measurement kit
- Measures moisture, EC, and temperature
- Stable and accurate (± 3%)
- Robust and buriable with 5 year warranty
- Complete low-cost kit
- ± 3% accuracy
PR2 Profile Probe
- Accurate soil moisture profiles to 1m depth
GP1 Data Logger
- Monitor moisture & other growing conditions
- Use data to optimise irrigation
GP2 Data Logger
- Ideal for demanding Irrigation applications
- Monitor moisture and other growing conditions