Delta-T Devices specialises in accurate, reliable soil moisture measurement. We provide high quality soil moisture sensors for scientific research and horticulture.
Our comprehensive soil moisture measurement range includes soil moisture sensors suited to a wide range of applications and budgets. The accuracy, stability and reliability of our soil moisture sensors has made them the preferred choice of thousands of researchers world-wide.
Many of our moisture sensors also offer measurement of additional parameters, such as soil temperature and soil electrical conductivity (EC).
Our moisture measurement sensors are also ideally suited to a large range of non-soil substrates and growing media, including coir, mineral wool and peat.
- NEW digital multi-parameter soil sensor
- Ideal solution for SDI-12 system integration
- Dependable ± 3% soil moisture accuracy
- Built in temperature measurement
- Class leading ± 1% soil moisture accuracy
- Can be buried or used as portable probe
PR2 Profile Probe
- Soil moisture content profiles down to 1m
- Dual purpose – installed and portable
- Moisture and nutrient status in the root zone
- Rapid monitoring of growing conditions
GP2 Data Logger
- Powerful and rugged field data logger
- 12 differential channels and SDI-12 capable
DL6 Data Logger
- Optimised for use with soil moisture sensors
- 8 channel logger with weatherproof case
GP1 Data Logger
- High accuracy 7 channel data logger
- 600,000 readings
HH2 Moisture Meter
- Immediate display of water content
- Reads ML3, SM150T, PR2 or WET sensor