DeltaLINK is the PC software for setting up and downloading data from GP2, GP1 and DL6 data loggers.
What’s new in DeltaLINK 3.6.2
DeltaLINK 3.6.2 includes the following new features and fixes:
- New soil types (Coir, Mineral wool, Peat mix, Perlite) added for Theta Probes (ML2, ML3), Profile Probes, SM150, SM150T, SM200, and SM300.
- GP2 multi-function program, fixed WET sensor calibration from file. This previously failed with error.
- Command line tool DL4CmdLine, fixed COM port parameter, previously the COM port name was not recognised.
GP2 SDI-12 support
DeltaLINK 3.2 and later provides support for SDI-12 sensors with GP2 Logger. It includes Firmware Upgrade to version 2.10, which is the first SDI-12 capable GP2 firmware version.
- All GP2s have a SDI-12 input channel and the firmware 2.10 upgrade can be applied retrospectively to any GP2 logger
- DeltaLINK 3.2 cannot be used to program GP2s running firmware 2.00. If you do not wish to upgrade to GP2 firmware 2.10, you can download DeltaLINK 3.1.2 from the Support / Software Downloads page at www.delta-t.co.uk
- SDI-12 is not available for GP1 or DL6 loggers and DeltaLINK 3.2 is fully compatible with GP1 and DL6 firmware 1.48
|Download DeltaLINK 3.6.2 – for Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10|