DeltaLINK is the PC software for setting up and downloading data from GP2, GP1 and DL6 data loggers.
What’s new in DeltaLINK 3.9
DeltaLINK 3.9 is a minor release including the addition of WET150 support and a few fixes:
- The WET150 SDI-12 sensors are now supported and is available in the sensor library.
- The WET2’s default “compensate to” temperature is now 25degC not 20degC
- A “chart group” property in the GP2 program editor, allows grouping of measurement in charts.
- Various application notes have been updated.
- The temperature sensitivity of the permittivity of water in the conversion from ECb to ECp has been updated from 0.4 to 0.3595 as is based on Hubner & Kaatze (2016).
- Temperature compensation for ECb has been removed.
- Fixed a bug where the C++ redistributable was not installed properly on some 64bit versions of Windows.
- Limit the total bits allowed to be record per recording.
- Fixes a bug where variables were removed if only used in conditional recordings.
- Fixed bug where power channel was not activated for counter channels in some instanced.
- Due to library update, DeltaLINK will only on Windows 7 and later.
GP2 SDI-12 support
DeltaLINK 3.2 and later provides support for SDI-12 sensors with GP2 Logger. It includes Firmware Upgrade to version 2.10, which is the first SDI-12 capable GP2 firmware version.
- All GP2s have a SDI-12 input channel and the firmware 2.10 upgrade can be applied retrospectively to any GP2 logger
- DeltaLINK 3.2 cannot be used to program GP2s running firmware 2.00. If you do not wish to upgrade to GP2 firmware 2.10, you can download DeltaLINK 3.1.2 from the Support / Software Downloads page at www.delta-t.co.uk
- SDI-12 is not available for GP1 or DL6 loggers and DeltaLINK 3.2 is fully compatible with GP1 and DL6 firmware 1.48
|Download DeltaLINK 3.9 – for Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10|